Thursday, April 21, 2022

Remember Me?

No, of course you don't. That's the problem, really.

Of all my character defects--I can provide lists, with references--one of the most vexing is this: I lose enthusiasm for things. It's not just this blog; it's all of my hobbies. The culpa is definitely mea.

Having said that, the fact is that nobody reads this blog. I mean actually, literally, nobody. So, no, you don't remember me. The Internet, remarkably enough, seems to have survived my several-years' hiatus unscathed.

On the other hand, I said when I started that this was, basically, a way to be obscure on a larger and more permanent platform. Yes, the Internet has survived this far, but why risk it?

So here I am. As proof of life, I offer photographic evidence containing my wife Robin, our emergency backup cat Biscuit, and a small fraction of our books. (Robin is the one wearing glasses.)




1 comment:

  1. Aren't you supposed to be proving *you* are alive? Also, I can post pictures too.

    ReplyDelete