Friday, January 2, 2015

Apologia Pro Bloga Sua

The immediate impetus for blogging is that I have, off and on, listed and commented on all the books I've read in any given year. Keeping a document on my hard drive is mildly vexatious, since my hard drive and I are not inseparable. Hence the idea of storing my comments in cyberspace; I hear all the cool kids are doing it.

Other things I think about, in no particular order:
  • Coding
  • Science
  • Philosophy
  • Politics (only occasionally, I promise)
  • Trains
  • Music
  • Travel
I promise not to post about what I had for lunch, that thing that guy you don't know said to me, or television (except maybe Star Trek). I do not, however, guarantee that there won't be cat pictures, because cat pictures are the fuel of the Internet, and I wouldn't want it to stall out.

2 comments: